- Extensive analysis of available affordable housing financing vehicles such as 9% and 4% federal and state tax credits, 4% tax exempt bonds, State and Local HOME, CDBG, AHP, MHP, HUD Mixed Finance, Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD), federal and state stimulus funds and local municipal fund* Preparation, compilation and submittal of applications for affordable housing finance and/or conventional construction and permanent debt.
- Ongoing real-time financial modeling of project feasibility and profitability
- Create financial pro formas and draw schedules for construction financing
- Financing and underwriting consulting including management of third party consultants, due diligence processes, title and escrow coordination and debt equity and closing teams
- Assistance of procurement and negotiation with debt and equity providers
Click here for a more in depth look at the financial services Terra International Realty provides.